Offline StarCraft II Loader Custom Game Tutorials - SC2Allin1
Vernam7's SC2Allin1 lets you play your retail bought StarCraft II game - single player custom maps versus the AI, with all options at start of gameplay.
You will requires about 200 MB internet bandwith to finish all these steps. There is two ways to make your StarCraft II [ SC2 ] can be played on Custom Game Offline mode. You need "Vernam7's SC2Allin1" OR "Vernam7's StarTCraft". Below is tutorial how to using Vernam7's SC2Allin1 tools. Click this link if you want to read tutorial about "Vernam7's StarTCraft".
FEATURES• Blizzard CUSTOM GAMES / SKIRMISH MODE
• Single player Custom Maps versus the AI / Custom AI
StarCraft II Offline & Custom Game Requirements• StarCraft II updated latest version [enUS or enEU/ enGB is recommended]
• SC2Allin latest version
• Latest MAP Packs [About 180 MB]
• .Net Framework 3.5.1 or newer
DOWNLOAD SC2ALLIN1 TUTORIALS
Latest SC2Allin ToolsGet the latest version from HERE.
Latest Map Packs• Official Blizzard Maps : THIS LINK
• Nibbits Community Maps : THIS LINK
• artypixelle : THIS LINK
• Bonus Map : THIS LINK
* Maps go here:
- Unpack the maps into a directory.
- Use the sc2allin1 launcher and in the Maps tab click the button "Add maps from Folder".
- Simply point the dialogue that will appear to the folder you have unpacked the maps and it will install them automatically to the right place for you.
now you can use them from the Maps Tab to play the game of your choice.
Custom AI Green Tea VersionDownload Custom AI from HERE.
* Custom AI Path - optional Green Tea
X:\........\StarCraft II\SC2ALLin1\ai\GT AI 0.82\TriggerLibs
ESSENTIAL: This AI just for vernam7's sc2ALLin1.
Still have a problems with this? Try read the ORIGINAL LINK of FAQ.
If you find this tool helps you, you can spare few seconds to Register and Vote or Donates to the maker of this tools.
[ SOURCE LINK ]